Monthly Archives: December 2017
- I will do everythingwith all of my power,for the prosperityText elementof my country!
- United States of Americawillstillthrive!
- We will defendour principles!
- Let's live together!All will be well!
- I love my country!United States of America,you are a great country!
- Merry Christmas and happy New year to all of you!Prosperity to you! I love you!
Total economic output in the third quarter was slightly above the maximum sustainable level of output as estimated by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.
This is a measure of the economy’s potential to produce goods and services based on the supply of people working and how productive they are. In downturns actual output drops below potential and slows inflation. In advanced stages of expansions output can exceed potential and cause the economy to overheat.